QUELANT®-K low pH
Potassium is utilized by turfgrass to support many critical physiological functions (translocation of sugars, enzyme activation, stomatal activity, etc.) It is required in relatively large quantities, but products containing a high percentage of soluble potassium are often very alkali. This high pH can cause problems with your tank mix, especially when combining them with products containing a high percentage of calcium or magnesium, hard water or pH sensitive agrochemicals.
Quelant-K low pH delivers a high concentration of readily available potassium in a formulation that is near pH neutral. Free amino acids incorporated into the formulation aid in prompt potassium uptake and utilization in the plant.
- Near-neutral 7.2% pH level
- A true high concentration foliar potassium supplement, enhanced with Macro-Sorb’s L-amino acid technology, designed to support critical plant functions. Learn more about L-amino acids.
- Improves stress tolerance against heat, cold, traffic, disease or other adverse conditions
- Compatible with Quelant-Ca and other products containing calcium and magnesium
- Pharmaceutical grade manufacturing process guarantees consistent ratios of L-amino acids. Learn more about the manufacturing process.
- Maintains solubility even when applied with hard water. Learn more about the technology.
- Immediate foliar absorption helps maintain proper potassium levels especially on sand-based greens
- Low pH does not alter the efficiency of other chemical products in your tank mix
Apply 1.5–2.0 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 14–21 days throughout the growing season. During summer and fall, spray more frequently to improve stress tolerance and enhance synthesis of carbohydrates and proteins.